Coaching presupposes that the Client has all the resources, including the ability to discover & utilize those resources. The Coach is therefore a facilitator, which is why Personal Coaching puts back the power in your hands!
- To assist the Client in discovering their resources.
- To built the Client’s level of awareness and responsibility.
- To provide the Client with structure, support, and feedback.
- To develop Client’s flexibility in the process of overcoming challenges.
- To help the Client establish habits of personal inquiry & responsibility. The Coaching uses a process of inquiry and personal discovery.
The process includes the following steps:
- The Coach and the Client design an alliance.
- The Client determines the agenda in advance of the weekly sessions.
- Weekly sessions.
The Client clarifies the present state, what is necessary in the future, i.e. desired state. The Coach determines how to get from the present state to the desired state; however the answers should come from the Client. All of these determine the definition of a plan. And all this can be done in person, over the phone or email!
For Coaching Sessions look below.
[gravityform id=”8″ name=”Booking a Coaching or Therapy Session”]
All services are here to assist you with behavioral change modification and are complementary. They are not meant to replace traditional medicine. If you need a doctor you should see one now. Keith Dykes, CCht, CHI, IHF is a legal Alternative/Complementary Healthcare/Wellness Provider; not a licensed physician.